Senior .Net Technology Lead
Location: Santa Ana, CA
We are looking for a strong Technology Lead for our high-performing development team to work on cutting-edge .Net technologies. The primary responsibility of the Lead will be to work in a global based team environment and engage in full software development life cycle, including designing, developing, and testing software, project documentation.
In addition to strong hands-on technical skills, the candidate should be able to lead and manage the project and the assigned project team members single-handedly. This position involves working and managing team of developers based on Global Delivery.
- Lead and manage teams of software engineers (onsite and offsite) providing technical leadership and mentoring.
- Lead and manage projects from start (requirements) to finish (implementation).
- Create, customize and support application frameworks
- Analyze, design, estimate for all application tiers.
- Help Code, test, debug, and document as needed.
- Work with Stake holders to review and create engineering functional specifications, Scrum user stories and provide product backlog estimates.
- Revise and update programs and processes and create documentation as required.
- Software Development Processes, and company standards and practices.
- Able to highlight and communicate project status, tasks, milestones, risks, issues and constraints to project team and stakeholders.
- Able to prepare and present project and technology documents to group.
- Meet & follow development schedules
- Produce design documents and functional specifications
- Expert knowledge of the .Net framework and object oriented design and programming concepts in all areas.
- Solid front-end development capabilities (ASP.NET to Middleware) and/or back-end development capabilities (Middleware to Relational databases)
- Experience with MS Visual Studio, Source Control Systems and Unit testing.
- Experience in Web Services and SOA.
- Project Management experience. Ability to interact with Business Owners to gather and document project requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent program
- At least 8 years of experience in Software development
- At least 5 years of experience in C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC
- At least 4 years of experience in customizing, implementing, supporting and developing solutions for Loan Origination Systems
- At least 3 years of experience in developing/ working with in mortgage solutions
- At least 2 years of experience with leading global based delivery team
- At least 2 years of experience working in Loan Origination system
- At least 2 years of experience directly interfacing with internal and possibly external customers is required
- Familiar with software source control, bug tracking and build process Successful use of code profiling, optimization, analysis tools
- Automated testing
- Automated builds
- Experience with TFS based Source code control
- Strong grasp of software design patterns
- Ability to promote ideas and make sound technical decisions as a member of a team of technical experts
- Ability to produce detailed and complete functional design and interface documents
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
40 Hours per week; 8:30AM - 4:30PM, Monday - Friday
To Apply, Please Email: Info@itcssg.com